Step out of the office and into a new mindset
We know what it’s like to have big ideas but be stuck in the day-to-day of the business.
The more time slips away, the more it feels like achieving success is getting further and further away from your team.
What if you could change this?
What if all you needed was a lightbulb moment and a plan for action to set your team back on track to achieve your organisation’s success goals?
What your organisation’s leaders really need is the opportunity to step out of the day-to-day and start thinking about their team and the organisation as a whole from a new viewpoint; the time and space to look at the bigger picture.
Your leaders need the motivation to challenge the status quo and permission to be bold.
It’s time to rethink old habits!
It’s time to aim higher!
It’s time to make a greater impact!
It’s time to book Kylah to speak for your next in-house training or conference. Your leaders will come away with practical tools and mindful leadership tips they can start using straight away to become more effective leaders.
The exchange of information and learning between Kylah and our group was really motivating and great to see. It was a really good introduction to Leadership for our staff who have had little or no exposure to it, inspiring and motivating them for more.
– WA Police
Kylah is an engaging and professional speaker. She is highly sought after to deliver keynote addresses and workshops at conferences, events and in-house meetings.
Your organisation’s leaders will be inspired, empowered and motivated as Kylah shares practical strategies to overcome challenges and obstacles, how to identify unorthodox solutions to do great work and get the right shit done, and how to turn ineffective teams into power machines.
Through her experience as a business leadership coach, drilling engineer, author and intrepid parent, Kylah is well qualified to present on a range of topics including:
- How to upskill as a leader to make a greater impact
- How to get better results from your team with their complete buy-in
- How to get your team in shape without whipping them into shape
- Custom topic to suit the needs of you and your organisation
Each staff member said they walked away from the day with something new that they didn’t know before or something new they could use in their lives. As a result, there was a noticeable difference in the staff and morale has been boosted.
– Karratha Central Healthcare
Why Book Kylah Morrison to Speak at Your Next Event?
Kylah has the ability to empower peak performance among CEOs, entrepreneurial thinkers and community leaders through her engaging presentations and focus on mindful leadership.
Some of Kylah’s previous keynote addresses and speaking engagements include:
- Pilbara Women in Leadership Masterclass (2016 & 2017)
- Pilbara District Police Womens’ Conference celebrating 100 Years of Women in WA Police (2017)
- Karratha & Districts Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KDCCI) Pilbara Business Bootcamp (2017)
- Pilbara Development Commission Emerging Young Leaders Strategic Planning Day (2017)
- Karratha Young Professionals Team Building & Strategic Planning (2017)
- Move Your Body Wellness Day (2016 & 2017)
- Department for Child Protection Training Day (2016)
- Nintirri Centre Staff Planning Day (2016)
- Karratha Central Healthcare Staff Planning Day (2015)
- KDCCI Pilbara Business Bootcamp (2015)
- KDCCI Business Expo (2014)
- Karratha Young Professionals ‘Talk About TED’ event (2014)
- Women of Woodside networking event (2013)
Kylah lives in Karratha WA and is available to travel to speak around Australia and New Zealand.
Excellent and would definitely recommend again. Staff found it very insightful and felt more confident as a result. It was pitched at the right level for what we wanted.
– Department for Child Protection and Family Support
Official bio – KYLAH MORRISON
KDCCI President, Kylah Morrison, is a business leadership coach, speaker and intrepid traveller who motivates and equips teams for peak performance. Cutting her teeth on the rigs in the north west, Kylah is no stranger to leading under pressure. Leadership development and team building workshops facilitated by Kylah are hands on and unorthodox, getting her clients stuck into model making with lego, finger painting and activities to connect with their ‘why’.
Kylah has worked across numerous industries in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Her knack for breaking down big-picture goals into manageable, realistic tasks leaves teams feeling motivated and inspired to take action and achieve real results.
You can find Kylah investing her time inspiring leaders and their teams to perform at their best in between epic travel adventures with her young family.
Kylah is featured in
Want to know more about who Kylah is, read her blog 20 things you didn’t know about me.