Industry Reps Reveal How to Build Your Presence in the Pilbara, Overcome Challenges & Increase Performance
18th – 20th September 2017
BUILD YOUR PRESENCE AND BUSINESS IMPACT
Do you want to increase performance? Build a presence in the Pilbara? Make informed decisions?
Apply for our three-day industry tour to escape the chaos of routine, and see with the Pilbara has to offer first-hand.
We’ll help you get clarity and develop strategies to improve your influence as a leader involved with the Pilbara resources industry.
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Gain insights into what drives industry in the Pilbara
- Connect with the right people and build your network in the Pilbara resources industry
- Look for opportunities to make a positive difference in your patch
- Be inspired by credible and engaging industry leaders
- Understand and develop your innate leadership strengths to enhance your influencing and negotiating skills
- Learn practical and evidence-based leadership skills that are linked to increased performance
- Experience a range of memorable tours and events
NETWORK & BUILD YOUR PROFILE
Set in the beautiful Pilbara landscape, this industry tour will focus on the opportunities and challenges facing leaders working in regional and remote Australia
18th – 20th September 2017
Starting and ending in Perth, the itinerary includes a variety of hands-on learning sessions and informative tours, including:
- Return flights ex Perth to the North West including transfers
- 2-nights accommodation including all meals and drinks
- Exclusive briefings and tours of leading industry sites including RTIO’s Remote Operations Centre, FMG’s Port Facility, Woodside Energy’s Visitors Centre, Pilbara Port Authority, Agility Project Logistics Onslow Supply Base and more
- Private networking sessions with mindful leaders and senior reps of major resource projects
- A strengths based leadership workshop crafted to improve your personal and professional leadership and communication
- Private tours of the rugged North West landscape including chartered scenic flights and a cultural tour of an ancient rock art gallery
- Optional meditation or yoga to refocus and centre yourself
Click HERE for full itinerary.
YOUR NORTH WEST TOUR HOST
INDUSTRY TOUR FACILITATOR
Cutting her teeth on the rigs in the North West, Kylah is no stranger to the scale of and pressures associated with the resource industry. She is an accomplished Business Leadership Coach who has helped CEOs and business leaders achieve exceptional results. As the KDCCI President, Kylah has extensive knowledge of the current economic climate in the Pilbara.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This tour is ideal for high potential, high performing business owners and senior leaders keen to make a greater impact, re-energise and connect with like-minded industry leaders.
HOW TO APPLY
EARLY BIRD: $6500+GST (ends 30th August 2017)
STANDARD RATE: $6900+GST
We’ve got you covered (no hidden extras!)
Your reservation on the Mindful Leaders in Industry – North West Tour has you covered for everything: Return flights ex Perth, exclusive tours of industry sites in the north west, access to industry leaders, professional development with a group of like-minded go-getters, all your meals and drinks included in the schedule, premium accommodation, chartered flights and amazing experiences across three days.
All you have to do is complete the form below before the closing date of 5pm on Tuesday 5th September. Places are strictly limited to 9 positions, due to the number of seats available on the chartered flights.
For more information contact Kylah Morrison on 0456 110 240.
APPLY / ENQUIRE HERE